Working principle of vacuum gas quenching furnace treatment
Release date： 2013-06-25 00:00 source： http://www.mcafe-e.com Click：
There are two kinds of quenching in vacuum: gas quenching and liquid quenching. Gas quenching means that the workpiece is cooled by filling a high purity neutral gas (such as nitrogen) into the cooling chamber after being heated in vacuum. Materials with low critical cooling rate, such as high speed steel and high carbon high chromium steel, are suitable for air quenching. Liquid quenching is to heat the workpiece in the heating chamber, move it to the cooling chamber, fill it with high-purity nitrogen and send it to the quenching oil tank immediately for rapid cooling. If high surface quality is required, tempering and precipitation hardening of workpieces after vacuum quenching and solution heat treatment shall still be carried out in vacuum furnace.
Related tags： 真空气淬炉
- Working principle of vacuum furnace
- Characteristics of vacuum gas quenching furnace
- Working principle of vacuum gas quenching furnace
- What is the importance of the cooling system of vacuum furnace?
- Precautions in automatic control of vacuum furnace
- Heat treatment skill of vacuum furnace
- Characteristics of vacuum steam quenching furnace
- Development history of vacuum furnace
- Practice operation of ultra low carbon steel produced by vacuum furnace
- Maximum temperature of vacuum gas quenching furnace