Operating procedures for vacuum brazing furnace of vacuum furnace
Release date： 2014-04-27 00:00 source： http://www.mcafe-e.com Click：
2. Before discharging, check the heating room of the equipment. The heating room must be clean and free of sundries, dust, oil, water, etc. In view of the goods placed, the same dry cleaning, no water stains, oil stains, etc. should be cleaned before placing.
3. After loading, turn the knob to the "door closed" position. Then, start the "mechanical pump" and "coarse extraction valve". To extract air from the vacuum unit and furnace, turn over the power supply of the vacuum furnace together (in general, the power supply of the vacuum meter is started together with the main power supply).
IV. when the real void degree is higher than 1000Pa, the monitoring point "J2" of vacuum gauge will be on. At this time, the "roots pump" can be opened. If the conditions are not met, "roots pump" will not be opened, and there will be no response after clicking the button.
V. when the real void degree is higher than 7pa, the vacuum gauge monitoring point "J1" will light up. At this time, open the "front stage valve" and "dispersion pump". Preheat the "dispersion pump".
Vi. when the preheating time of the "dispersion pump" reaches 90 minutes (the counter on the touch screen can be investigated), close the "coarse pumping valve" and turn on the "high valve" to pump high vacuum into the furnace.
VII. When the furnace vacuum degree reaches the working vacuum degree (the monitoring point "J3" of the vacuum gauge is on, pay attention to the high setting of the initial monitoring point, when it can set itself or reach the required vacuum degree, open the heating by itself), open the heating, and start the operation together with the temperature control meter (the heating curve needs to be prepared in advance).
VIII. After the completion of the whole process of heating and heat preservation, "process finished" alarm, together with the heating active closure.
IX. if natural cooling is selected, let the vacuum furnace equipment operate as usual. When the equipment is naturally cooled to the outlet temperature, close the "high valve", "dispersion pump" and "roots pump", leaving only the "mechanical pump" and "front valve" to vacuumize and cool the "dispersion pump". Turn the knob to the "door open" position together. Close the "vacuum gauge" and open the "manual air release valve" for air release. When the air pressure in the furnace is balanced with the atmospheric pressure, the furnace door will open actively, and the "manual air release valve" can be tightened together with the material taken out. When the "dispersion pump" temperature is cooled to room temperature (about one hour), the "mechanical pump" and "front stage valve" can be closed. Close off water, electricity and gas. Complete the whole process.
10. If strong cooling is selected, after step 8, close "vacuum gauge", "high valve", "coarse pumping valve" and "dispersion pump", leaving only "mechanical pump" and "front valve" to vacuum and cool the dispersion pump. After opening the "charging valve" and filling nitrogen or argon into the furnace to reach the basic balance with the atmosphere (there is a pressure gauge to control the starting detection point of the fan and the upper inflation detection point), open the strong cooling fan until it cools to the outlet temperature (in the process of strong cooling, air replenishment is the active control). Close the "charging valve". After cooling to the furnace outlet temperature, turn the knob to the "door open" position. Then unscrew the "manual air release valve" and inflate it to balance with the atmosphere, the furnace door will open actively, and then tighten the "manual air release valve". Then the reclaiming is in progress. Close off water, electricity and gas. Complete the whole process.
Related tags： 真空炉
- Development history of vacuum furnace
- Difference between vacuum sintering furnace and vacuum induction furnace
- Heat treatment skill of vacuum furnace
- Characteristics of vacuum steam quenching furnace
- Vacuum furnace manufacturer
- 5T vacuum furnace
- Vacuum furnace
- Practical operation of ultra low carbon steel production in vacuum furnace
- Selection of vacuum furnace
- Selection of oil surface pressure in heat treatment of vacuum quenching furnace